Add height and layers of motion, gravity and force to your block play center with the innovative Block Science Table. Designed to be used with and store all the Block Science Foundation Set C and Unit Block Set C pieces, this sturdy birch plywood table creates an all-in-one center for block play. Cutouts on the top and sides of the table provide the perfect place to create long ramps, extending play outside the table. The cutout in the laminate table top has a removable cover so children can choose when to incorporate ramps into their builds. Children use the multi-level table to create cities, subways, secret tunnels and more. When play time is over, simply store your Block Science and Unit Block sets in the lower shelves.
Roadway set and unit blocks sold separately.
Measures 46” x 33.5” x 22.5”. Ages 3+
- Block Science Table adds more height and elements to traditional block play
- Feature cutouts on the top and sides of the table to create a multi-level play area
- Made of sturdy birch plywood with a white laminate table top
- Use with Block Science Foundation Set C and Unit Block Set C
- Roadway set and unit blocks sold separately
- Measures 46” x 33.5” x 22.5”
- Ages 3+
This iyem is not availabe to buy using the Tinker Tray Play payment plan.